Organic pumpkin seeds are dark green seeds that come from the common field pumpkin. This hulled pumpkin seed can be eaten as a raw snack, similar to sunflower seeds. Pumpkin seeds are a good source of magnesium, iron, zinc, essential fatty acids, and potassium.
- Add nutrition, flavour and a satisfying soft-crunch to anything: salads, stews, soups, stir-fries, steam-fries, pasta, rice and vegetable dishes
- Use them to make and bake tasty homemade bread, biscuits, crackers, crispbread, pies, pastries and other savouries.
- Enjoy extra fibre-rich nutrition with your desserts, fruit salads, porridge, brownies, ice cream and any sweet snacks you desire
- Boasts many bodily benefits – and has even been shown to help slow down hair loss and increase hair number! A mixture of vitamins B1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 8 pumpkin seeds’ precious oil is believed most responsible for this.
- Supports good urinary tract health and maintains a healthy prostate function. These effects are accounted for by various nutrients including natural steroids, lectins, flavones and minerals like potassium.
Please adjust quantity to order multiples of 100g